Scholarship : The Foundation For Excellence program provides financial support and help to the academically talented students from underprivileged backgrounds based on their exceptional performance in state and national level entrance exams. This initiative aims to provide equal opportunities to deserving students who have shown remarkable dedication and perseverance in pursuing their academic goals.
Eligibility Criteria –
- The courses eligible for scholarships include B.E./B.Tech, Integrated 5-Year Dual-Degree M.Tech, MBBS, BPharm, and LLB.
- Only 1st Year students of the aforementioned mentioned courses are eligible for the Scholarship.
- Applicants should have passed their Higher Secondary / Pre-University / Intermediate / CBSE/ISC or Equivalent Board Qualifying Examination successfully and should not be from the batch before the year 2021.
- Admission to professional degree courses/institutions is determined by the merit rank achieved either in the state or national level entrance exams or through a counseling process organized at the state level.
- Annual Family Income should be less than 3 Lacs.
Note: Diploma Students Admitted To B.E., B.Tech Courses On A Lateral Basis, B.Arch, BDS Students Are Not Eligible.
Required Documents –
- XII Marksheet
- Entrance Rank Certificate
- Counselling letter for seat allotment
- Family income certificate or salary slip (for 3 months) or IT return form
- E-Aadhaar or scanned copy of your original Aadhaar
- Tuition/Hostel/Mess Paid Receipts
- Bank Passbook Copy For Bank Account Details Confirmation
- Bonafide Certificate Issued By College
- Fee Structure For The Course Issued By College
- Parent’s or Guardian’s Declaration